Sunday, May 27, 2007

Come Out Come Out Wherever You Are

Adam Goodes and partner

I think Adam and his lady didn’t realise they were going to the same event. She’s glamoured right up and he’s heading off to the local best and fairest. Seriously Adam, did you even take off your footy boots? And little lovely, don’t think I didn’t spot your dress. Sure it’s formal, but its power puff formal wear.


Ada Nicodemou

I must admit I can’t help Ada. I don’t know what it’s like to dress as a small person. It must be hard I’m sure, but I would think that wearing bulky trenches and carrying bags that are almost the same size as you wouldn’t help. I would think you would just avoid all items that have the word large in them.


Ann Saunders

She’s such a respectable dresser Ann Saunders and I guess by her professional standards she needs to be. Nobody is going to trust the woman telling us about international terrorism while wearing leggings and a tunic. Still Ann, I wondered when you step out from behind the desk, could you live it up a little, just a smidge…maybe experiments with sleeve lengths?

Cameron Diaz

Rebounding with a freaky looking magician aside (yes Cameron a magician – JT’s rebounded with Jessica ‘how hot is my arse’ Biel, and you with a …magician! Time to start asking a few questions. Still the girl looks hot. The dress is perfect for the solo celeb launch and I give extra points for the fact, weather be damned she was wearing her dress. And yay for the blonde hair, way better look for you.

Charlotte Lindstrom and Sofia Ruffino

Oh my god, when I asked for an alligator style purse, I mean, you know, faux.


Frank Sweet

Frank has committed the ultimate metrosexual inner Melbourne boy classic mistake. In an attempt to look cool and contemporary and oh so hip, he’s added to his outfit. So instead of a nice jean/t-shirt/jacket ensemble, Frank now looks like he’s getting ready to rob the local 7/11. and even then Frankie, colourful scarf when a simple balaclava will do.


Natasha Harvey and Joel Edgerton

Joel’s come back after his stunning turn in Star Wars as somebody’s uncle didn’t magically propel him to international stardom and he’s stepped straight into the loving, embracing arms of a giant, human walking lyabird. The lyabird is so fashionable she’s even accessorised with earrings, impressive the current crop of birds we have.

Sometimes, when Erin McNaught and Krystal Forscutt having something on and can't come to the opening of a letter, Lady Harsh looks overseas and checks out the cutting edge fashion.

MTV Japan Music Awards



Ami and DJ K

Clearly hand gestures are big in Japan. I imagine this to be some sort of Mark Holden touch down action as seen on Japanese Idol. It’s a gesture that’s take over the country. Shazzam!

Sowelu

You must be careful though, because the gesture is actually quite tricky.




Ai and Shouko

And then it just gets out of hand. You’re being all cool and then you get way too into it and this happens!



Ya-Kyim

You know when you have those crazy weird dreams were impossible things happen…like Tom Cruise and Keith Urban in the Big Brother house (yes, I am seeking medical attention.) I imagine that if I had one of those crazy dreams in which everyone was speaking Japanese, this is the what would happen to the Young Divas.


And Human Nature

Ocean’s 13 – A Retelling


‘Okay everyone, keep your eyes peeled cause Lady Harsh is going to be here and I’m so excited.’


‘I’ve got this section covered. I’m keeping a top notch lookout.’


‘Calm down B-boy, I’ve got it, I’ll find her, I’ll feel her out with my old school charm,’


She’s still not here, where is she? Seriously, I’m getting bored.’


‘George, I’ve got the bushes covered!’


‘Why don’t you look up there losers?’


‘GEORGE! I FOUND HER, she’s at the bar! Lady Harsh, we’re coming, hang on and can you order me another mojito.’

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Update Me! Feedback Me!
Want to know when the next tall poppy session is posted?
Email me with subscribe in the subject line.
Feel that someone got too much truth or not enough?
Email me...go on I dare you.
Lady Harsh

Links
Archives