Sunday, July 15, 2007

Computers are hard, where's the any key?

Due to technical difficulties (aka my computer packing up it's metaphoric bongos and deciding to not load certain key information such as the very pics I'm talking about) there will be a 24 hour delay on this week's Harsh serving. Things to look forward to include Mama Wood and then funniest photo of Paulini I think I've ever seen.

As a preview though, I'm introducing a new section. For all those aspiring starlets out there (and I know there are) I'm including the Check Your MailBox section for what's coming up this week in the way of launches, parties, events and appearances so we can all realise just how exciting the social circuit is in Australia's little corner.

Check Your Mailbox: Casio VIP Launch (yep, those nerdy watches), ARIA Hall of Fame Awards, Dr John from The Secret attempts to convert Melbournites after Sydneysiders took to bite sized life statements like Victoria Beckham to LA, RSPCA Paws for Celebration Ball (celebs with pets call your agent), Diabetes Buzz Ball (celebs with diabetes call your agent), and those two crazy kids who we'd never thought would make it this far, Becs and Lley-Lley celebrate their second wedding anniversary next Saturday night. Who wants to chip in for something?

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Update Me! Feedback Me!
Want to know when the next tall poppy session is posted?
Email me with subscribe in the subject line.
Feel that someone got too much truth or not enough?
Email me...go on I dare you.
Lady Harsh

Links
Archives