Sunday, September 30, 2007

You Can Paint With All the Colours of the Wind

Anthony Callea

The inherent problem with being a baby faced boy wonder is that until you’re forty, and all those around you look haggered and old, you will always be trying to convince people you’re a man. Hence Anthony’s continued search for masculine, rough edge. The search should continue Ant’s because this comb over teamed with Like a Prayer rosary beads – not the most tough look.


Bianca Dye

I like Prison Break too Bianca, I’m a big fan of the show, and I am obe who thinks a certain Michael Schofield is the sexiest criminal going around these days. You know what Bianca, I don’t dress as a fan though, I don’t put my boobs in a prison. I certainly would never put my stomach a separate unequally unflattering prison.


Holly Brisley

While I can’t see the rest of the dress, I don’t think I really want to. The serviette from a 70’s wedding folded into the front, with an ill fitting bodice and chunky a lunky diamonds makes me want to not see the dress. Really, not see the rest of what could be a cast off from the Kath and Kim wardrobe.


Jessica Mauboy

Hopefully this is a sign that joining the Young Divas, Jessica will turn the tide of fashion horrible-ness. Maybe she will introduce Paulini to hourglass figure dresses. Maybe she help Emily realise that not everything in Spotlight is a dress. Maybe she help Kate…just help Kate. Here she shows how to sparkle without being a disco ball. While not a show stopper, it’s good ground laying work for a hard campaign ahead.


Kate Ritchie

Maybe it’s a good thing that Sally’s leaving the bay. Because she’s obviously quickly turning into Pippa – mum with the mumu. My only explanation for Kate’s choice, is that she dropped a pre arrival canapé on the planned outfit, and in an effort to make it on time, she had to duck across the road to 50% sale behind her and make do with Aunty Jean’s Thursday night Bingo top.


Laura Csortan

I don’t mind this outfit from Laura but it just leaves me feeling hungry for her. And a little yoga’d out. It’s verging into Madonna gym junkie territory, and I think Laura is far prettier when she’s not a pencil. See Logies 06, there was one hot lady.


Lizzy Lovette

Look Lizzy it’s fine, really it is, and sure it’s breast cancer benefit and pink is their signature colour but there comes a time, when you wonder if you’re simply morphing Elle Woods. And that’s what I always tend to feel about Lizzy, that’s she’s sixteen and dressing up for the Sorority. Go Kappa Gamma Girls!


Natalie Michaels

Against my better judgement, I actually really kinda like this. It’s a really nice colour on Nat, and she teamed her accessories and hair well, and whilst the shoes aren’t really part of what I would consider fantastic – the rest of the outfit counterbalances and I say bravo Nat.


Sam Brett

Wouldn’t it be nice if the end of the red carpet in this picture was a metaphoric and Sam Brett’s time was coming to an end. Sam’s choice in dress is severely questionable. The burnt orange isn’t doing her fake and bake tan any favours and the wrap up neck, it’s not really helping with an elongating face shape.


Sami Lukas

Cute Sami, cute and fresh and spring-y without being over the top. The subdued sandals let the dress do the talking and Sami is confident and perfect and spot on.


Sarah Murdoch

Good God, it must be so hard in the morning! My love for Sarah grows all the time and here she looks confident and classy and elegant and powerful and sexy and just overall good. Damn that O’Hare girl, damn her!


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Update Me! Feedback Me!
Want to know when the next tall poppy session is posted?
Email me with subscribe in the subject line.
Feel that someone got too much truth or not enough?
Email me...go on I dare you.
Lady Harsh

Links
Archives