Sunday, February 03, 2008

Watch My Show, Come on

Brian McFadden

The McFadden makes it ultra clear who is his lady is – a very Wizard of Oz, Big Brother is always watching kind of way. Also, whilst Delta’s highlights are good, Brian my lad, not for you. It’s too much. As is the Year 9 art project which is your t-shirt. Also remember what they say about horizontal stripes – bad stuff.


Catriona Rowntree

Cat’s looks hot here, the cocktail dress, the glam hair, it’s working, which leave me flabbergasted as to why she’s standing in the street. And before you email, I know, I know, she’s at the UnderBelly launch but they couldn’t afford a red carpet? I’m sure the gangsters the show is portraying could pay for a red carpet.


Edward Scissorshands Ballet

Alright, this isn’t exactly fashion but more a question of how exactly this will work?? I mean, one slip and its curtains for the poor lassie. Or one miss timed jump and the front row will be part of the CSI live stage show.


Hilary Duff

The Duff-ster’s back in town and I’m happy to say looking very age appropriate yet cool, hip and happy with herself. Once embroiled in the Brothers Madden and Nicole Richie triangle, she’s looking better and better and hats off to the girl, who doesn’t sell the break up story. Continue on the slim-line fierce Duff-ster and maybe an inspiration teen movie or two.


Kirsty Allan

I’m not sure who Kirsty Allan is, but I’m sure Zoo Weekly will be onto first thing tomorrow morning. Sure Kirsty, there’s attention grabbing outfits, but this is attention groping. Really, do you really want to be this girl? The girl whose breasts enter a room a full five minutes before she does.


Lizzy Lovette

If Lizzy is hosting a wedding tea party for a Southern Belle then she definitely looks the part and the bride will be thrilled. If she is doing something else, like perhaps launching the older, wiser, cooler Duff-ster’s perfume range then maybe Lizzy misjudged the event. Less Peaches’n’Cream more adult sass.


Melanie Greensmith

Holy Jesus! This just inexcusable. Unless, she’s had the most awful, terrible break of all time, come out drunk on cocktails and no food and just FORGOT her pants and under top and even then, where are her friends? The alternative is the snapper mistook her for a guest, when in fact she is walking around the corner to the Buck’s party for some adult ‘entertainment.’


Paul O’Brien

Paul O’Brien’s been hanging around my radar for a year or so now. I secretly have a crush on Constable Jack and I was terrible upset when he married the whinging nurse Sam, and not true love Martha on Home and Away. However, whenever Paul turns up on the red carpet, despite all my hopes for him, he just has the air of try hard. The glasses so ‘casually’ placed, the vest, the sleeves rolled up look. It just screams stylist! When in fact, he’d probably do better being himself, and the boy next door look.


Shane Jenek

For those who wonder who Shane is ...this my friends is the alter-ego of one Courtney Act. Yep, this is that woman! I know, I’m kind of bizarrely attracted to him, he’s really quite hot. I could totally see him in a guest spot on All Saints or some other needy Australian drama. Can’t you? And Shane looks good in the suit too. It’s totally freaking me out!


Shelley Craft

Shelley’s ditched the network and moved to Nine and in turn has also ditched all that heavy travel reporter hair (see Natalie G). And she looks all the more better for it, fresh, youthful and happy to have a chance at new places. The orange also doesn’t overwhelm her and I’m loving the new Shelley.


Carla Maguire

How HAPPY does Carla look to be back in Melbourne? And we’re happy to have her back too. Even Eddie. Melbourne seems to understand him better. So Maguires welcome back – we expect to see Carla looking lovely and Eddie smiling proudly more often.


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Update Me! Feedback Me!
Want to know when the next tall poppy session is posted?
Email me with subscribe in the subject line.
Feel that someone got too much truth or not enough?
Email me...go on I dare you.
Lady Harsh

Links
Archives