Friday, May 01, 2009

Never Miss the Big Stuff

Yep, life gets busy. Things get in way. Catching up on episodes of One Tree Hill, watching reruns of Grey's Anatomy (God, Meredith was awesome in Season 2 as opposed to the whinge-fest she is now), and general bits and bobs means that I don't update regularly (understatement of the year).

BUT - let it be said, this blog here started on the back of one very important event in the Australian social calendar. A night for all to enjoy how crap our awards season really is. Yep, The Logies my friends, The Logies. And while, my coverage for Australian Fashion Week has been pretty light on (understatement of the year - Part 2), I will absolutely have Logies coverage. Sunday night is marked in the diary, my Diet Coke's are ready and nothing will hold me back from a close inspection of the Georgie Parker, Rebecca Gibney, Home and Away versus Neighbours starlets fashion scene.

Basically, without all the crap hyperbole - IT's ON FOR LOGIES PEEPS!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Update Me! Feedback Me!
Want to know when the next tall poppy session is posted?
Email me with subscribe in the subject line.
Feel that someone got too much truth or not enough?
Email me...go on I dare you.
Lady Harsh

Links
Archives